Tool Dedicated portal
Competence Centre on Foresight✎
Uploaded by RRI Tools on September 27, 2021
The Competence Centre on Foresight supports EU policy making by
- providing strategic and future-oriented input,
- developing an anticipatory culture inside the European Commission,
- continuously experimenting and developing different methods and tools to make foresight practically useful for decision making processes.
It was launched in 2018 during the conference Future-oriented Technology Analysis (FTA2018)
They have developed an online Knowledge Base with more than 220 resources, including a collection of foresight tools
- Horizon Scanning - Helps identify emerging issues, weak signals of change and events that could lead to changes in behaviour, strategy or policy.
- The Megatrends Hub - Megatrends are long-term driving forces that are observable now and will most likely have significant influence on the future.
- The Scenario Exploration System (SES) - Teaching and simulation tool to experience your possible paths towards the future, in relation to a certain topic.
- #DLT4Good Scanning - Data exploration tool to support anticipatory policy-making on Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs) for social and public good.
- Complex System Analyser - Workshop-based tool designed to facilitate the systems thinking approach.
- ForLearn: Online Foresight Guide - A guide to provide practitioners, policy makers and beginners the means to understand and practice foresight.
- FuturGov Game - Tool developed to stimulate policy debates. You can play it in 4 to 8 persons, with a duration of approximatively 2h.
- Industrial Landscape Vision Generator - Workshop-based tool designed to engage with industry sectors, develop shared long-term visions and identify challenges and opportunities.
- Migration Discussion Toolkit - Seven discussion formats for a forward-looking debate on migration and integration.
There are no conversations yet, start oneGo to the conversations forum
The Future of Europe is Sciencecitizens recommendations challenges foresight priorities
Doing Foresightforesight self-evaluation
Future. Risks and Opportunities Toolkitrisk foresight future
SiS Catalyst resourcesscience and society agents of change empowering young people children and students engagement future visions