EU Science and Innovation
A series of presentations about Science Communication, part of the ESOF16 event.
The playlist in youtube includes the following videos:
- What is Science Communication?
- Horizon 2020 communication, promote your project and success
- Communicate from the start
- Understand your audience
- Get the media on board
- Engage with your audience — social media
- Engage with your audience — be creative
- Work with museums
- Communicating Science — things to remember
Fundación Ibercivisscience communication citizen science engagement plans participatory experiments
NUCLEUS. New Understanding of Communication, Learning and Engagement in Universities and Scientific Institutionsscience communication science policy societal needs h2020
SPARKS. Sparkling with ideas for RRIhealth and medicine exhibition design science communication participatory activities science cafés pop-up science shops h2020
Study on the communication of Responsible Research and Innovation in UCC+i: a proposal of a modelscience communication citizen participation multistakeholder dialogue ethic