Implementing Responsible Research & Innovation | Organisational & National Conditions✎
Last modified on 16 September 2020
Implementing Responsible Research and Innovation. Organisational and National Conditions.
Christian Wittrock, Ellen-Marie Forsberg, Auke Pols, Philip Macnaghten and David Ludwig. 2021. Part of the Springer Briefs in Ethics book series (BRIEFSETHIC) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-54286-3
** Open Access Book
The book is an analysis of data collected in the RRI-Practice study. It comprises an organizational analysis and an analysis of national discourses, thus analysing conditions for the uptake of RRI in research funding and research performing organisations in the science system.
The Organisational Study of RRI Implementation
- Introduction to RRI and the Organisational Study
- Organisational Drivers for RRI
- Organisational Barriers for RRI
- Key Findings in the Organisational Study
- Introduction, Methodology and Data
- Overview of National Sociotechnical Imaginaries
- Comparison of Imaginaries Across Countries and Wider Implications