HEIRRI. Higher Education Institutions and Responsible Research and Innovation✎
HEIRRI will create and share on OA a stock-taking inventory constituted by a state of thesArt review and a data base. The inventory will gather results of other EU funded RRI projects, good cases and practices of RRI and RRI Learning. Also, different stakeholders involved and/or affected by R&I will participate in a debate and reflection process on RRI Learning through online and offline Forum actions.
Results from the inventory will represent the basis for the development of RRI Training programs and formative materials, offering the students’ knowledge and skills to develop viable solutions to specific problems related to R&I, integrating theory and practice. They will be designed for the different HEI educational levels mainly based on problem based learning methodology, and supported by multimedia materials. All results and products elaborated by HEIRRI will be uploaded on OA at RRI Tools Platform.
An internationalization plan will guarantee their spreading awareness and future use by HEI from Europe and beyond.
- University Pompeu Fabra, Spain (Coordinator)
- Aarhus University, Denmark
- University of Bergen, Norway
- University of Split, Croatia
- Institute for Advanced Studies, Austria,
- "la Caixa" Foundation, Spain
- ECSITE - European network of science centres and museums, Belgium
- ACUP - Catalan Association of Public Universities
- INNOVATEC - Sociedad para el fomento de la innovación tecnológica, Spain
EU contribution: EUR 1.498.775
Funded under: H2020-SEAC-2014-1