GenPort | a community sourced internet portal for sharing knowledge and inspiring collaborative action on gender and science✎
Last modified on 20 July 2021
A community sourced internet portal for sharing knowledge and inspiring collaborative action on gender and science.
The GenPORT community and internet portal provide an arena for organisations and individuals to showcase and act as a gateway to a wealth of research resources, policy information, practical materials, and much more. The portal aims to facilitate the exchange of experiences and to foster collaboration, and so to support continuing policy and practical interventions in pursuit of gender equality.
- Searchable resources and online documents on the topics of gender, science, technology and innovation
- Information and support in the development of gender-sensitive research design, and gender-equal research structures and processes
- Links to relevant institutions, resource centres, large-scale databases, projects, and networks
- Additional services to support diverse activities on gender and science – news and announcements, events calendars, reviews, discussion groups, and more.
In order to participate...
- please register your personal account if you haven't done so already.
- start uploading Organisations, Resources, Projects or Events.
- or: create Relations or comment on existing content.
** As for today (july 2021) the portal includes 1435 resources
Users can search for organisations, groups, people, projects, resources, and events. Resources can be additionally filtered by scientific discipline, gender and science domain, and type of resource (laws, guidelines, manuals, toolkits, and more).
In addition to being a resource portal, GenPORT strives to be a lively community of practitioners: registered users can use the platform to discuss resources, share projects, upload their own contents and find potential partners.