- Search engine/
- Library Element Detail/
- Ethically Aligned Design: A Vision for Prioritizing Human Well-being with Autonomous and Intelligent Systems
Ethically Aligned Design: A Vision for Prioritizing Human Well-being with Autonomous and Intelligent Systems✎
Ethically Aligned Design, Version 2
Ethically Aligned Design: A Vision for Prioritizing Human Well-being with Autonomous and Intelligent Systems (A/IS) represents the collective input of several hundred participants from six continents who are thought leaders from academia, industry, civil society, policy and government. The goal of Ethically Aligned Design is to advance a public discussion about how we can establish ethical and social implementations for intelligent and autonomous systems and technologies, aligning them to defined values and ethical principles that prioritize human well-being in a given cultural context.
- Executive Summary
- General Principles
- Embedding Values Into Autonomous Intelligent Systems
- Methodologies to Guide Ethical Research and Design
- Safety and Beneficence of Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) and Artificial Superintelligence (ASI)
- Personal Data and Individual Access Control
- Reframing Autonomous Weapons Systems
- Economics/Humanitarian Issues
- Affective Computing
- Classical Ethics in Artificial Intelligence
- Mixed Reality
Defining A/IS Ethics - Read and Contribute to Our Glossary
As part of the launch of EADv2, we've also created the first version of a Glossary that provides common terms for Autonomous and Intelligent Systems (A/IS), as defined by professionals working in fields of Ethics, Engineering and Policy.
Read the Glossary and learn how to provide feedback and insights for EADv2.
Public Request for Input (RFI) - We Want Your Feedback!
We're releasing EADv2 as an RFI again to get more feedback on our work. Help us take action to prioritize values-driven, ethically aligned design for autonomous and intelligent systems!
View the Submissions Guideline and complete the Request for Input.