ASSET - Action plan on Science in Society related issues in Epidemics and Total pandemics✎
The main goal of ASSET project is to develop a comprehensive strategy for a better response to infectious diseases by improving dialogue and cooperation between science and society.
The ASSET project aims to:
- forge a partnership with complementary perspectives, knowledge and experiences to address effectively scientific and societal challenges raised by pandemics and associated crisis management
- explore and map SiS-related issues in global pandemics
- define and test a participatory and inclusive strategy to succeed
- identify necessary resources to make sustainable the action after the project completion.
ASSET combines public health, vaccine and epidemiological research, social and political sciences, law and ethics, gender studies, science communication and media, in order to develop an integrated, transdisciplinary strategy, which will take place at different stages of the research cycle, combining local, regional and national levels.
- ABSISKEY CP France (Coordinator)
- ASSOCIATION LYON BIOPOLE France
- BMJ PUBLISHING GROUP LIMITED United Kingdom
- EUROPEAN INSTITUTE OF WOMEN'S HEALTH LIMITED Ireland
- FONDEN TEKNOLOGIRADET Denmark
- FORSVARETS FORSKNINGINSTITUTT Norway
- International Prevention Research Institute SAS France
- ISTITUTO SUPERIORE DI SANITA Italy
- NATIONAL CENTER OF INFECTIOUS AND PARASITIC DISEASES Bulgaria
- THE INTERNATIONAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT SOCIETY AISBL Belgium
- UNIVERSITATEA DE MEDICINA SI FARMACIE'CAROL DAVILA' DIN BUCURESTI Romania
- UNIVERSITY OF HAIFA Israel
- CENTRE FOR SCIENCE, SOCIETY AND CITIZENSHIP Italy
- ZADIG SRL Italy
- DATA MINING INTERNATIONAL SA Switzerland
- ASTIKI MIKERDOSKOPIKI ETAIREIA PROLIPSIS Greece